Features We Offer Sellers & Buyers
Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. We have put a great amount of effort into ensuring that our Buyers and Sellers alike have an equestrian venue to list items and find the best deals on the net. Sellers will find a simple listing process, with the ability to upload photos and videos with their listings. This site is packed full of features for our sellers and a world of Equestrian buyers is literally at your fingertips. We offer Buyers a range of equestrian goods all in one place, making it the easiest way to purchase your items on this exclusive auctions and classifieds equestrian site.
Here is a list of some of the features that we offer sellers:
- “My Account” pages allow you to edit your account settings any time you wish… day or night.
- “Listing” process is very simple to use. Our site guides you through each step of the process which only takes a minute or two before your listing is live on the site.
- “My Active Listings” page allows you to view a list of your “Active Listings” on the site, as well as being able to edit those listings.
- “My Expired Listings” page allows you to view listings that have recently expired on the site.
- “Messaging System” gives you the ability to communicate with buyers directly from this site without having to open up your email client. Message system offers a “private” setting for you to keep your email private to other sellers and buyers on the site.
- “Browse by thumbnails” feature allows for the first photo you upload to be displayed as a thumbnail image while visitors are browsing the site.
- “Seller’s Other Listings” link is conveniently located on the listing display page for your potential buyers to view all of your other listings that are currently active on the site.
- “Tell-a-Friend” link on each listing display page allows visitors to your listing to quickly send any listing details to a friend using the site’s messaging system.
- “Contact Seller” link is explicitly located on each listing page for your buyers to contact you directly with any questions they may have concerning your listing. The listing title and identification is automatically included in the message that is sent for quick reference.
- “Listing Extras” features allow you to add additional indicators to your listing to attract more attention from potential buyers while they are browsing the site.
- “Attention Getters” feature allows sellers to draw special attention to their ads by selecting one of our attention getter images.
- “Featured Listing” status gives your listing some additional exposure at the top of all browse listing pages.
- “Better Placement” feature gives your listing priority (higher placement within table) over other listings within that same category.
- “Bolding” feature bolds the text in your listing and changes the background colour for additional attention.
- “Storefronts” allow you to have your own store and showcase your equestrian goods.
- Haybay provides the ideal equestrian audience, with everything in one place which is ideal to sell your equestrian items.
Here is a list of some of the features that we offer buyers:
- “My Account” pages allow you to edit your account settings any time you wish…day or night.
- “Listing Favorites” allows you to keep a list of your “Listings to Watch”. Add as many listings to your list as you wish and delete them any time within your personal account pages.
- “Advanced Search” page allows you to narrow your search or expand your search to meet your exact specifications.
- “Messaging System” gives you the ability to communicate with sellers directly from this site without having to open up your email client. If the seller replies to your message through the Message system, that message will be stored on this site for you to retrieve later.
- “Seller’s Other Listings” link is conveniently located on the ad display page for you to view all of a particular seller’s listings that are currently active on the site.
- “Tell-a-Friend” link on each listing display page allows you to quickly send an listing’s details to a friend using the site’s messaging system. No need for email !
- “Browse by thumbnails” allows you to browse the site previewing thumbnail images of listings without having to first click through to the listing details page.
- “Contact Seller” link is easily located on each listing page for you to contact the seller directly with any questions you may have concerning their listing. The listing identification is automatically included in the message that is sent.
- “Stores” page offers buyers the chance to shop from your favourite store or discover new, listing a range of storefronts selling various equestrian goods.
- HayBay Making it quick and simple to shop on an exclusive equestrian website.